Tom Petrocelli's take on technology. Tom is the author of the book "Data Protection and Information Lifecycle Management" and a natural technology curmudgeon. This blog represents only my own views and not those of my employer, Enterprise Strategy Group. Frankly, mine are more amusing.

Monday, July 18, 2005

Tom's Technology Take

This blog is where you may find the musings on technology by Tom Petrocelli, President and Chief Analyst with Technology Alignment Partners and author of Data Protection and Information Lifecycle Management. It will have my thoughts on enterprise and personal technology. In the future I plan to cover:

* Desktop Search Engines - Been through them all!
* Blade Servers - Why they are so cool
* NAS for Home - Now you can have you own little NAS device at home
* Continuous Data Protection - Product or feature?

If you are interested in any of my previous articles, you will find a partial list at my company's website www.techalignment.com.

No comments: