Tom Petrocelli's take on technology. Tom is the author of the book "Data Protection and Information Lifecycle Management" and a natural technology curmudgeon. This blog represents only my own views and not those of my employer, Enterprise Strategy Group. Frankly, mine are more amusing.

Sunday, March 29, 2009

I Don't Read Chinese or Korean or Japanese

This is a quick note to the folks who keep leaving posts here in an Asian language:

1. I moderate comments. That means I see what they say before allowing them to post. It is the only way to keep the spammers out.

2. If I can't access your profile, I will not allow the comment. Sorry. If you can't take responsibility for your comments then I don't want them.

3. I do not speak, let alone read, any Asian languages. Sorry again. I took French in High School and learned a little Italian later. My best languages are C, C++, Java, and PHP.

What this means is that by leaving comments in a language I can't read from a profile I can't see, you are wasting your time.

Next time try:

if (post <> like(me) ) {
print("This sucks");
} else {
print("This is cool!);
}

That I understand.

No comments: