Tom Petrocelli's take on technology. Tom is the author of the book "Data Protection and Information Lifecycle Management" and a natural technology curmudgeon. This blog represents only my own views and not those of my employer, Enterprise Strategy Group. Frankly, mine are more amusing.

Wednesday, July 06, 2011

It’s been quiet here and at my other blog, Managing Business Problems. Sorry about that. When I joined Enterprise Strategy Group in April, they immediately gave me the opportunity to start a new blog, Marketing Information Technology. It’s been great. I can write about technology and marketing all in one place. I still will update Tom’s Technology Take from time to time, especially when I find some really cool technology. The more business-like musing will be found in my new home at ESG.  While there check out the other awesome ESG blogs. Our analysts have great observations and insights.

No comments: